Rules and Regulations of the Zoid BattlesEdit
The following are the ten articles of the Zoid Battle International Regulations:
- A Zoid whose Command System is frozen is disqualified. Supplement: Accidental harm inflicted on a Zi-Fighter during a match is acceptable.
- A Zi-Fighter must never aim on the area where the Zoid Core of the opponent's Zoid is located. Supplement: If battle mode is 0999, Accidental harm inflicted on the Zi-Fighter's Zoid is acceptable, therefore if a Zoid Core is badly damaged, it may result in a disqualification.
- A Zi-Fighter may repair damage to his/her Zoid as often as he/she desires and move on to the Royal Cup, as long as the Zoid Core has not been taking too much damage.
- A Zi-Fighter must take responsibility for protecting his/her own Zoid. Supplement: If a Zi-Fighter upgrades or replaces his Zoid into a new one, it is still acceptable unless the Zi-Fighter must register at Zoid Battle International Commision for the responsiblity of his/her own Zoid.
- A match shall only be held according to the Battle Mode implemented by the Judgeman.
- A Zi-Fighter shall not taint the honor and dignity of the nation he/she is representing.
- The Earth is the battlefield! Supplement: Destruction of property on Earth due to the Zoid Battle is not considered a crime.
- Attacking a transport vehicle of any Zi-Fighter's teams is not allowed.
- Attacking a Judge Capsule or the Judgeman itself may result into disqualification.
- If the battle mode is 0982, additional armanents on any Zoid is not allowed, and the size of the Zoid is limited from small to large. (With the exclusion for the Death Saurer, King Gojulas, Seismosaurus, and the Gilvader).
Royal Cup Additional RulesEdit
Upon the finals of the Royal Cup, Pat had told his friends the controversial and assertive rules of the Royal Cup;
- Unlimited repairs, improvements, and substitutions are acceptable during the Royal Cup. But the begining of the Royal Cup. Fuzor Zoids are not allowed until the fifth Zoid Battle
- Victory may be obtained through any means (including targeting the Zoid Core itself).
- The final boss in the Royal Cup is the Gilvader. The battle mode in the final battle is 0990. This means there restrictions of specific Zoids, and use of Fuzors is now allowed.
- The final winner of the Royal Cup will be awarded the title "King of All Zoid Battles."