|Includes Zoids From||All|
Holotech is a manufacturing technique used to produce Zoids.
Holotech Zoids are moulded in plastic, and are partially transparent. The plastic may be tinted, so that it retains some colouring, while also being non-opaque.
Holotech Zoids are not related to any particular release, instead individual models have seen Holotech versions produced. Holotech Zoids have seen release in all major regions, as part of off-the-shelf Zoids sold alongside regular Hasbro and TOMY kits. Exclusive Holotech Zoids have been known to be made for contest prizes and event givaways. Limited Holotech Zoids have also been used as promotional items, such as a HMM Blade Liger being included with the Blu Ray release of Chaotic Century.
- Shield Liger (Hasbro branded)
- Zaber Fang (Hasbro branded)
- Raynos (Hasbro and TOMY versions)
- Liger Zero (Hasbro branded)
- War Shark (Hasbro and TOMY versions)
- Spinosnapper (TOMY branded)
- HMM Blade Liger (with Blu Ray box-set)
- Double Sworder (One-off)
- Bio Megaraptor (with Genesis DVD box-set)
- Mugen Liger (with Genesis DVD box-set)
- Hayate Liger (with Genesis DVD box-set)
- Murasame Liger (with Genesis DVD box-set)
- Buster Eagle (sold at convention)
- Gun Blaster (display model only)
- Geno Saurer (called "clear", not Holotech)
- Gojulas (Toys R Us Japan)
- Command Wolf (Fuzors branded)
- HMM Liger Zero (with Blu Ray box-set)
- Kotobukiya Shop Exclusive HMM Liger Zero Changing Armor System Set Clear Ver.